Monday, December 30, 2013

Meet us!

Six months ago, I realized I really missed me. I came home and told my husband I was done with our marriage.  I am not going to bore you with the back story, but let's just say it was long overdue.  We finalized our divorce the beginning of December and now we are moving on.  The best thing I got out of my marriage was my beautiful, smart, precocious little girl, Jorja.


We go together like peas and carrots.  Now, we are going to head out on a new adventure all our own.  In June, we are moving six hundred miles away and starting from scratch.  It is crazy, but then, we're both a little crazy.  

So join us for our crazy antics.  We're squeezing a lot of living into the little bit of time we have together.  We'll share the fun we're having together and tips for moving, organizing a new home, some favorite recipes, and whatever else happens to come out of my fingertips.  It's going to be a wild ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment